Saturday, April 26

Move 14 to 15 (21:00 - 22:00)

21:00 to 22:00 - Day 1..

..time I think for an update on the campaign - apologies for the break in service - DG was down here last weekend for Salute so a necessary break was required.

As a reminder the campaign map is to the left (click on it and any of the other pictures in this blog for the usual bigger view).

..because my units started moving some time later than DG's they are as a consequence significantly fresher so I've continued to consolidate on Carnine - my cavalry however, I've moved north and west of there to act as an advance warning of any British advance...

The British however, are not moving - they're obviously whacked out J - the cavalry north of Carnine send a message in to report the presence of that lone British unit and pull back a few squares towards Carnine - I don't need to be surprised in the middle of the night by a quick British advance!

Now that my forces are mostly present at Carnine I can also start to re-organise and brigade my forces - much easier to keep track at a bridge level than the unit level..

Positions at the end of move 15 are as follows - the position of the British unit is based on previous intelligence as the spotting unit has now moved back outside of recon range..


...more anon...

No comments:

Post a Comment