Wednesday, March 28

Temptation, temptation...

Newline Designs make most of the miniatures I use in my American Civil War project, and I don't think that it's any secret that I like them...  a lot......

Imagine how I felt, then, when I got the latest newsletter from them announcing the following...



20mm Colonials 

Sudan War British Infantry
SUD01 British Command
SUD02 British Foot Standing at Ready
SUD03 British Foot Standing Loading
SUD04 British Foot Standing Firing
SUD05 British Foot Advancing
SUD06 British Foot Kneeling
SUD07 British Foot Kneeling Firing

...gah.....  depending on how soon the Dervish appear I could really be in trouble......  oh, and there are Gurkha's and Indian's as well.....! The existing 15mm project is looking shaky...

Add to that sale prices for Salute (Unit Packs Normally £9.50 Salute Special Price – £7.50, and a buy 4 Packs and get 5th Pack free deal), and it's looking like I might be a little more interested than normal in the Newline stand at Salute...

6 comments:

  1. Oh Noooooooooooooooo!!

    Looks like I'm going to need extra space - these look great! And Gurkha's too..

    Oh heck! Great post Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newline are an underrated company I think. I've got some of their nice Trojans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much temptation-the Zulu war additions sound great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff - also useful for "Recoats on Mars" or when you get a VSF itch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very dangerous and I think you may be in trouble with the mrs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their Sikh wars stuff is very good as well.

    ReplyDelete