Sunday, January 5

...and yet more terrain...

Second one, this one is 15S-EAW-105 [clicky] - another semi detached 2 story...  no mods to speak of except that I mixed the right colour to paint in the edges of the tabs on the roof edges and ridge, but again I left the walls as I like the effect of the interlocked bricks...


Says it's a two story but in effect you get three floors ..  the only "issue" I had was that the fit of the eaves of the black roof (on the right following) is tight on the layer below...




Lovely..  one more to go and the job is largely done and I can probably scrap the venerable old terraces that I built the Lord only knows how long ago... 

5 comments:

  1. They do look very good. I have a backlog of resin buildings which look quite clunky in comparison.

    Impressive paint job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt - the joys of these kits is that they come not only ready painted, but also shaded and "worn".. all I have to do is match the surrounding colour to get rid of the tabs where they are too obvious... love them..

      Delete
  2. They look great, always good to add more terrain.

    I am working on building myself at the moment mix of plastic and resin for my 20mm collection

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good, but why scrap the old ones?

    ReplyDelete