Monday, August 5

Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy poll time..

....just done the annual survey/poll [clicky] and everyone who does it gets a free voucher code to spend on some stuff..  I've looked and don't need any anything, if anyone wants to use my code  then feel free, but it's first come first served..   😏

Thank you so much for taking part in the Great Wargaming Survey 2019. Your reward coupon is:

GWS2019_9QE-U77-SPS

Your coupon is worth €6.50, which coincidentally is exactly the same as the sprues Rubicon Models, Wargames Atlantic, and Sarissa Precision have made available. Unfortunately for you, you'll have to choose!

If that doesn't appeal, your code also works on almost all our other products, only combined subscriptions are excluded. Browse our shop here.

Thanks again!

Guy and Jasper
Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found something I had half a mind to have, then baulked at paying the postage. I find this survey less than comprehensive. It assumes all wargaming is toy soldier wargaming .It would have been good to have had at least one question on the other types of wargames people play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trebian... the voucher is ok if you were already thinking to buy something from them, but otherwise is a bit of a waste of time I think... as to the poll, I was so depressed to find I was in the oldest age range I didn't pay much attention to the rest! :o))

      Delete
    2. Cheer up Steve - We stil love you :D

      Delete
    3. ...and I love you too, Moif... :o))

      Delete
  3. Hello Steve.

    I have been in the oldest age range for many years. But look at it this way - at least you have made it to the oldest age range. And still enjoying the hobby.

    ReplyDelete