Monday, September 12

Airfix a series of thoughts, and a new discovery (to me)...

I was at the Colours Wargames show in Newbury yesterday and happened to spot the following out of the corner of my eye...

First thought was what brilliant news it was that Airfix were putting out new stuff again following their "issues"... second thought was "wow, those are damned useful", then I spotted that there are a whole range of buildings in the series... this one is good:

Third thought was, "crikey, these are made of resin" - a real departure for us Airfix traditional'ists, but welcomed as a sign that Airfix are clearly thinking of the future, and not standing still...

Fourth thought was, "very clever", clearly Airfix are exhibiting some 'joined up thinking' with their Hornby model train colleagues....

..much more information here [click here] be interested to know if anyone who passes through here has bought one yet and how they scale - big 20mm or small 20mm?? Free Happy Smileys

4 comments:

  1. They're not bad. I've only seen one or two, they seem around 1/76 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look good. Might have to get some myself.

    ReplyDelete