Tuesday, July 20

Alive and kicking...

Close run thing...  two months without a post and up until then I was doing my level best (and mostly succeeding) to put one up a week...  

I blame the boat and the summer..  little or no practical wargaming activity, but I have been busy with the boat, and also busy with the new love of my life, meet Gertrude...

 

2021 model Cube Town Hybrid EXC 500 Electric Hybrid

...bought end May and already hit 800 miles ..   should have bought one years ago! 😁

Wargaming content soon - not the least because I owe DG a game - but not going to be soon as I have the Jolly Boys (yacht) trip round the Solent this weekend..

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She's a babe, isn't she??!

      PS. Been enjoying your comparative game posts recently, Norm.. the O Group one's..

      Delete
  2. Have fun riding Gertrude! Take advantage of her while you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, I take advantage of Gertrude on a daily basis at the moment.. LOL...

      Delete
  3. Hiya Steve, I thought you would be spending time aboard Sparrow in this lovely weather :) Gertrude is a fine looking machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee - the boat is a delight this year... quite something to be sailing again after almost 18 months of not..

      Delete
  4. Just bought a kayak and even that little thing is impacting on hobby time so I can only guess how tied up you’ve been.. Sexy looking bike by the way, what does it do 0-60?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JBM.. we only have so much time, but even so, I've been considering buying a windsurfer (again.. used to do a lot of it 20 odd years ago)

      Delete
  5. Enjoy being out on the open water, much cooler

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Matt, bless ya... not many people would say Gertrude was a cool ride... :o))

      Delete
  7. I'm still pedalling my bikes. But when my knees give out it will be electric for me too. To much fun to give up.

    Tony (Oz)

    ReplyDelete